Deals and discounts on last minute weddings
Organising a last-minute wedding in Scotland doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Turn to The Lovat’s experienced wedding planners for help. We can adapt our packages to whatever time frame you have in place for planning your special day.
If our hotel is available for your planned date, we can get started right away. Call us on 01456 490000 to check availability.
Situated at the end of Loch Ness in the village of Fort Augustus, The Lovat offers a spectacularly scenic location for a wedding. But that’s not our only benefit – if you book a last minute wedding package with us, you could benefit from a range of offers. Deals include:
- Deal 1: Rates start from £56.00 per person when you book 1 month in advance of the wedding date as you benefit from 30% off the wedding packages
- Deal 2: Rates start from £64.00 per person when you book 2 months in advance of the wedding date as you benefit from 20% off the wedding packages
- Deal 3: Rates start from £72.00 per person when you book 3 months in advance of the wedding date as you benefit from 10% off the wedding packages
Late deals are attributed to a wedding that is planned within 3 months. For wedding guests hoping to stay at The Lovat, late accommodation deals can offer up to 35% discount off the rack rate.
We have a civil license so you can get married on hotel grounds. Alternatively, you may hold your ceremony at another nearby venue or church and host your wedding reception at The Lovat.
The Lovat has a variety of wedding packages to suit your needs. Popular wedding packages include:
- wedding ceremony venue
- champagne wedding reception
- 3 course wedding breakfast meal with coffee and petits fours
- wine and a champagne toast
Rates are subject to availability and minimum numbers apply. Contact our team on 01456 490000 or email us to check availability.
Join our mailing list
Members receive exclusive offers, updates on The Lovat, our latest news and much more.
Our Latest Tweet
Fort Augustus tennis key given out...my question could have been asked better to the 2 boys...'do you have balls?'