Easter can be a busy holiday season. Why not escape the rush and book a mini break in the Highlands over Easter weekend?
Whether you’re taking an Easter holiday with your family or you’re planning a romantic getaway for two over the long weekend, The Lovat is the perfect hotel for you. We offer luxury accommodation in Fort Augustus, at the southern tip of Loch Ness, and our guests are within easy driving distance of fantastic attractions in the central Highlands area.
Call us on 01456 490000 to find out more on how you can enjoy an Easter break at The Lovat, or book your break online.
Easter Break Offer
The Lovat is offering a 2 night dinner bed & breakfast holiday break that is an Easter deal not to be missed. The Easter weekend includes dinner in the Brasserie on one night and dinner in our 3 rosette Restaurant ‘Station Road’ on the other night as well as a complimentary glass of champagne.
- Prices start from £93.50 per person per night
- Based on a minimum 2 night holiday
- Full Scottish breakfast both mornings
- 3 course dinner in our Brasserie on one night
- 5 course set dining experience in our 3 rosette restaurant, Station Road on your second night – including a glass of champagne
Upgrade Your Stay
To make your stay extra special The Lovat is also able to offer the following upgrades on the Easter Package:
– Upgrade to a Deluxe bedroom, for an additional £39.00 per room per night
– Upgrade to a Super Deluxe bedroom, for an additional £73.00 per room per night
– Upgrade to a Master bedroom, for an additional £93.00 per room per night
– Upgrade to the Grand Master bedroom, for an additional £148.00 per room per night
So break away this Easter and spend it in our Loch Ness hotel in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. Easily accessible, the Lovat is a great hotel for your Easter weekend holiday break.
To book your Easter break in Scotland, contact us on 01456 490000 or BOOK NOW.
Offers & Breaks
Join our mailing list
Members receive exclusive offers, updates on The Lovat, our latest news and much more.
Our Latest Tweet
Looking forward to using our new ingredient! http://t.co/PKbI5g3Rmz