Best Local Restaurant 2019?
So, do you think our Brasserie is up there with the best of the best? If you believe we deserve a mention and could be in the running for Best Local Restaurant in Scotland, then put finger to keyboard and place your nomination online before 12th April 2019.
Sean Kelly is our Head Chef and a talented one at that!
NOMINATIONS ARE ACCEPTED BETWEEN 15 FEBRUARY 2019 AND 12 APRIL 2019.
The Good Food Guide is asking you to nominate restaurants that:
– Are independently run
– Are owned by the chef or a hands-on proprietor
– Have menus in line with the seasons
– Offer regularly changing menus at affordable prices
– Can demonstrate a strong relationship with local suppliers
– Have strong ties to, and support from, the local community
– Are family friendly, offer affordable lunches and at least two dinner services per week
– Give a genuine warm welcome
– Show a passion for delivering all of the above
Also, The Lovat Brasserie is currently not in the Good Food Guide so if you think we should be in the publication – nominate us here by putting in your review – Good Food Guide Review
We look forward to hearing your thoughts on past experiences and welcome your comments on any new experiences you have with our lunch menu or indeed or tasting menu or a la carte menu available during the evening. Book your table on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01456 459250.