Looking for a job front office…well look no further and join our team to work in this beautiful location!
Work with the Reservations Manager to deliver a high standard of service within: the front and back office.
Contribute to planning activities/events and take an active role in Reservation sales for both bedrooms and The Brasserie.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Reservations, Travel Agents, Weddings/Events and Corporate
- Understanding of sustainability and green tourism
- The requirements of operating within a department where interface with the local community is a key consideration to engender the support and patronage of the local market
- Understanding of IT and its applications in a hotel environment
- Man management, financial management and sales management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving and effective decision-making
- Organisation, personal planning, scheduling and conducting meetings
- Front office
- Planning and organising
Find out more here about working with the Lovat team