Protecting us all
Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team.
We have always taken hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously, however now we are proactively implementing additional hygiene procedures and precautions to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld throughout the hotel. We are committed to playing our part in preventing Covid-19 from escalating so we ask that our guests do the same and follow healthcare and government guidelines regarding personal hygiene,respiratory etiquette and Covid-19.
In addition, the hotel is delighted to be collaborating with the local businesses in the 3 Glen community (Invermoriston, Fort Augustus and Invergarry) as we discuss a strategy on reopening the area to visitors and residents: carefully; safely; and confidently. The Fort Augustus and Glenmoriston Community Company is providing support to our businesses, assisting us in working together at this crucial time of tourism and business development. Discussions are currently underway about providing funded hand sanitiser units and hand sanitiser for all to use when exploring our 3 Glen community. We look forward to welcoming tourists again responsibly.
To give you confidence and to safeguard our team, we have rigorous procedures and routines in place including enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and a modified food and beverage offering. We are also following COVID-19 guidelines provided by our local health authorities and Government.
Whilst the situation is still evolving, we know it is important to be prepared to deal with any escalation in the spread of the virus and will have the following actions in place:
Enhanced cleaning & checking
- High-touch areas in bedrooms such as: light switches; door handles; mini bar; phone;and remote control are disinfected
- Hand sanitiser pumps, additional tissues and disinfectant materials are available throughout the property
- All tables, menus and chairs in our Restaurant are cleaned after each seating with ‘one use’ cloths
- Loose items such as pens, note pads and information material are replaced after each checkout with a red-green zip lock system
- High-touch areas in the public rooms such as: light switches; door handles; and lift buttons are thoroughly sanitised throughout the day
- Team temperature checks are carried out pre and post shift
We have introduced a ‘no-touch’ housekeeping service during your stay, where you can request replenishments to be left at your door in a basket, alternatively a ‘light touch’ housekeeping service will also be available focusing on removal of rubbish,toiletry top up and replenishment of the tea tray and glasses.
- We have limited the numbers of seats in our Restaurant, re-organising the area to give more space between guests (1m between tables)
- We respectfully ask you to keep a suitable distance from other guests and team members
- Bar table service
- Our team will be wearing face shields
Modified food & beverage offerings – pre booked time is essential
- Designated tables during your stay for all meals
- Table service breakfast (no buffet) – pre-ordered the night prior
- Takeaway breakfast or packed lunches available – pre-ordered the night prior
- Restaurant is open Tuesday – Saturday (6:30pm – 8:30pm), offer a main course, 3 course set menu or a tasting menu
- Children’s meals are to be pre-ordered prior to arriving
- Comprehensive employee communication policy to ensure reliable, up-to-date information is communicated to employees to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with Covid-19 and circulating health authority guidelines on personal hygiene.
- Ascetically appropriate signage in public areas to inform of good hand hygiene,respiratory hygiene and respiratory etiquette.