Protecting us all
To give you confidence and to safeguard our team, we have rigorous procedures and routines in place including enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and a modified food and beverage offering. We are also following COVID-19 guidelines provided by our local health authorities and Government.
Whilst the situation is still evolving, we know it is important to be prepared to deal with any escalation in the spread of the virus and will have the following actions in place:
Enhanced cleaning and checking
- High-touch areas in bedrooms such as: light switches; door handles; mini bar; phone; and remote control disinfected
- Hand sanitiser pumps, additional tissues and disinfectant materials available throughout the property
- All tables, menus and chairs in our Restaurant cleaned after each seating with ‘one use’ cloths
- Loose items such as pens, notepads and information material replaced after each checkout
- High-touch areas in the public rooms such as: light switches; door handles; and lift buttons thoroughly sanitised throughout the day
- Team temperature checks carried out pre and post shift
We are introducing a ‘no-touch’ housekeeping service during your stay, where you can request replenishments to be left at your door in a basket, alternatively a ‘light touch’ housekeeping service will also be available focussing on removal of rubbish, toiletry top up and replenishment of the tea tray and glasses.
- We have limited the numbers of seats in our Restaurant, re-organising the area to give more space between guests
- We respectfully ask you to keep a suitable distance from other guests and team members
Modified food & beverage offerings
- Designated tables during your stay for all meals
- Table service breakfast (no buffet) – pre-ordered the night prior
- Takeaway breakfast or packed lunches available – pre-ordered the night prior
- Light lunch with takeaway available – pre-ordered the night prior
- A tasting menu in our Restaurant, Tuesday – Saturday (6:30pm – 8:30pm)
- Comprehensive employee communication policy to ensure reliable, up-to-date information is communicated to employees to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with Covid-19 and circulating health authority guidelines on personal hygiene
- Ascetically appropriate signage in public areas to inform of good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and respiratory etiquette
We are excited to be able to welcome you to the Hotel and Restaurant soon, when we can do what we do best…look after you.